CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Why Are So Many Weims In Rescue?





As I said earlier, some get lost and can’t remember how to get home. We don’t tend to go far from our owner, but sometimes a bird or rodent smells so good we have to follow that scent and find out where it is coming from.



Also we are seen more then ever now. For a while we were dressed in clothes on Sesame Street and car commercials, in Andrew Wegman calendars, in the movie Juno, and now in dog food ads.



We sure are cute puppies and dogs, but sometimes people get us and realize we are not the dog for them.

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Btw, it's William Wegman, not Andrew! I still have my original Weimaraner-in-a-Box poster that I bought in college, and it still makes me want to get a Weimaraner some day :)